Your Functional Nutrition Podcast Interview
In this episode, Carolyn and Dr. Jockers talks about:
- Learn about Carolyn’s motivation behind her study of the epigenetics of brain inflammation and mood disorders
- Understand how a balanced combination of folate, B12, trimethylglycine, and B6 affect homocysteine levels
- Find out the ideal range of homocysteine and the danger it poses when it gets too high
- MTHFR: what is it, and why is it a big deal?
- Discover this bug-clearing pathway that produces 2 really key things to help clear bugs and relies highly on serotonin
- What brings out one of the most detrimental effects of methylation
- Factors you need to consider when evaluating if you have enough B12
The Co-Creating Wellness Podcast
In this episode, Gabe and Carolyn chat about:
- What methylation is and its role in stress management
- The methylation cycle and the significance of B12
- How chronic diseases arise from a combination of genetic predisposition and environmental triggers
- The importance of a personalised approach to health
- Genetic testing opening up a new path to recovery for many
- The key nutrients and lifestyle habits that can support those with methylation issues
- What's always in Carolyn's supplement cupboard
MTHFR & Autoimmunity
MTHFR gene variations & autoimmune disease including supportive key nutrients, diet & lifestyle interventions.
Liver and Gallbladder Rescue Summit
What you will learn:
- How your DNA impacts your detox pathways
- Why glutathione and mold detox don’t work for everyone
- What essential step should you take BEFORE detox?
Dental-Health Connection Summit
Tongue-Tie, MTHFR and Fertility
Gut and Microbiome Rescue Summit
Demystifying Methylation and the Microbiome
In this episode of The Health Chat, you will hear Carolyn discuss the importance of metabolised Folic Acid and the key differences between dietary folate and varied synthetic forms found in supplements and fortified foods and how they impact our general health and more specifically, fertility.
This highly informative podcast/vlogcast is designed to give practitioners an insight into the world of unmetabolised Folic Acid and how it has an impact on our health, pregnancy and fertility, with specific considerations for practitioners on how to help their patients and expand their clinic repertoire.
MTHFR: What the F?
Carolyn works with chronically ill patients from all over the world, who have searched, sometimes for decades, to find the reason behind their ill health. Her strength lies in her ability to reveal layers of dysfunction and not give up until results are seen. Most of her patients have MTHFR mutations and/or associated methylation disturbances. She specializes in genetic susceptibility and how this contributes to biochemical dysfunction and chronic health conditions.
The Wellness Couch chats with MTHFR AUST Director Carolyn Ledowsky -How Genetics and mutations affect your health
Would you like to better understand and control how your genetic makeup
influences your well-being?
What if you could improve your health by knowing if you have an MTHFR gene mutation?
MTHFR is a gene encoding for Methylene-TetraHydroFolate Reductase (MTHFR). MTHFR is an enzyme found within the human body. Playing a vital role in how the body uses folate (vitamin B9). It converts the folate you eat, into folate your body can use (Folate → 5-methyltetrahydrofolate). The MTHFR gene has the information needed to make this important enzyme.
Have you experienced miscarriages with no explanation?
Are you susceptible to depression and anxiety with no relief or founding cause?
Do you have chronic illness that never seems to improve?
This may be the show to listen to.
We're chatting with MTHFR AUST Expert, Carolyn Ledowsky about MTHFR, genetic issues, anxiety, depression, infertility and more. You just might finally find your answers to improve your health.
Do You Have A Genetic Disposition That Makes You More Susceptible to EMF Exposures?
In this interview, discover:
- How, according to Carolyn’s research, some people have a genetic susceptibility that makes them more vulnerable in the face of EMFs
- An on-line resource that enables you to easily test if you have this genetic susceptibility – Carolyn also has a program to deal with it
- How chronic infections cause inflammation and affect your detox pathways and how this can also make you more sensitive to EMFs and many more...
MTHFR, Methylation and Fertility
Carolyn OPENS UP about her views on the role of methylation and it’s importance in hormone metabolism, infertility, miscarriage and sperm health. She shares tips on running an online business.
Epigenetics and Beyond
Dr. Mark Donohoe interviews Carolyn Ledowsky to discover how MTHFR SNPs first came on her radar and how it changed her entire practice. Carolyn also discusses the world of interpreting genetic results for maximum clinical benefits.
Pioneering MTHFR and Methylation in Australia
Andrew Whitfield-Cook interviews Carolyn Ledowsky
Recognising the future clinical implications of methylation dysfunction and the MTHFR gene early on, Carolyn Ledowsky started MTHFR Support Australia and hasn’t looked back.
Carolyn’s debut into the world of MTHFR commenced when she noticed that so many of her patients had high red cell folate levels in their blood work. She embarked on a mission to discover the significance of this, and this led her to the MTHFR gene. Carolyn now sees chronically ill patients who have searched sometimes for decades to find the reason behind their ill health. Most of her patients have MTHFR mutations and/or associated methylation defects.
Is the MTHFR Gene Affecting your Fertility?
Nita Ewald interviews Carolyn Ledowsky
Saskia Roell interviews Carolyn Ledowsky on the importance of folate in fertility
Saskia Roell interviews Carolyn Ledowsky
The GUT Guru
By Sarah Chopra
Naturopath, Sarah Chopra, is passionate about gut health and will be exploring topics that can either impact your gut in a positive or negative way. Sarah will talk with experts and specialists and diagnostic testing, nutrition and how our environment can impact your gut health.
Interview with Nicole Biljsma
Carolyn Ledwosky internviews Nicole Biljsma
Building Biologist Nicole Biljsma speaks to Carolyn about her fertility journey with multiple miscarriages and how your home environment is so crucial.
Ben Lynch on MTHFR
by Carolyn Ledowsky
Carolyn spends some time interviewing one of the leading authorities in the world of MTHFR, Dr Ben Lynch – the founder of mthfr.net and Seeking Health.
Dr Ben is such a generous wealth of knowledge, with a real passion to better the health of those with a positive MTHFR mutation. We feel very privileged we were able to spend some time with him asking him his thoughts on certain aspects of MTHFR and what his upcoming work is.
IIMHCO Maternity Natural Health Webinar with Carolyn Ledowsky
In this webinar, Carolyn discussed the reasons on why women miscarry and the key genetic susceptibilities that contribute to an increased miscarriage risk.
Second Wind the Podcast: Getting Your House In Order Series
In this episode of Getting Your House In Order of the Second Wind Podcast, I shared my research and practical knowledge of our health through genetics; specifically the methylation of folic acid and its effects.